Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Teams Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Developing and deploying Teams App for small, medium and large enterprise 2 Designing and Coding of Complex custom Microsoft Team Apps 3 Understanding of Microsoft Teams Platform and advise when and how new MS Teams components should be leveraged to address business requirements
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience on Microsoft Teams and SharePoint online 2 Experience on Microsoft Power automate Office 365 is an added advantage 3 Designing and Coding of custom Microsoft Team Apps 4 Coding of custom Microsoft Teams App using C or Node JS 5 Experience of Java frameworks like AngularJS, React JS Knockout JS 6 Experience of ASPNET 35 and above, Microsoft Graph API, HTML 5, CSS 7 Experience of Microsoft Graph API, HTML 5, CSS
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have efficiently collaborate with stakeholders 2 Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process 3 Have good verbal communications skills 4 Ensure quality is maintained while developing Teams Solutions
- Educational Qualification : Full time 15 years of education
- Additional Information : Experience on Microsoft Power Apps Office 365 is an added advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.