Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft FED ReactJS
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Front End Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Ability to understand business requirements, validate feasibility and translate them into technical requirements 2 Create and maintain technical architecture for Frontend applications using ReactJS by doing requirements reviews and architectural proof of concepts 3 Define best-practices and ensure team to follow them for developing better maintainable, modular, reusable and repeatable code
- Technical Experience : 1 8 years of experience in the field of Web Application Development and expertise with component driven architectures 2 3 years of proven experience in Frontend application development using ReactJS and its core principles 3 Proficient understanding of JSX, Axios, Fetch, Redux Saga, Redux Thunk 4 Experience with newer specifications of ECMAScript 5 Experience with popular ReactJS workflows such as Redux 6 Experience with RESTful APIs
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good organizational skills, ability to multitask and be proactive 2 Self-motivated, Results driven, and accountability minded 3 Ability to focus on perfection with an eye for precision and attention to details 4 Ability and desire to learn new skills 5 Good oral and written communication skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of regular education
- Additional Information : Experience with a testing framework Jest/Mocha
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.