Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Specialist
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements, designing and building security components, and testing efforts.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Change Management,Service Management Framework Design and Implementation
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Responsible for all delivery performance reporting to MSS Leadership 2: Develop and implements new metrics/ reporting requirements from new as well as existing deals 3: Identifies automation opportunities and aims to achieve maximum automation in data collation to report generation phases 4: Works with ICP coordinators and delivery leads to comment appropriately in to the reporting slides for internal and external consumption 5: Regular data audits take place and quality measures
- Technical Experience : 1: Proficient experience in Incident Management, Change Management, Service Request Management and Problem Management process 2 Familiar with CMDB process
- Professional Attributes : Good verbal written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization methods Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little or no supervision
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information : Must have ITIL v4 Foundation, Good to have PMI, Prince certifications
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.