Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Fortigate Firewall
- Good To Have Skills :Palo Alto Networks Firewall
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Provide day to day operational support for the network Security Service 2-L2 level knowledge of Fault Management like Identify and Classify Fault, Investigate and Diagnose Fault and Provide Fault resolution 3-Good knowledge of Network concepts routing, switching, BGP etc- Good understanding on Cloud platforms and Security AWS, Azure
- Technical Experience : -Experience in supporting Infrastructure security management solutions -Implements security solutions infrastructure and/or application including the configuration and testing of security-related technologies such as Security -Network Security: FW Palo Alto, Fortinet, Blue Coat Proxy, WIDS-Endpoint Security: Antivirus solution, SEP, EDR-Data Security: Data Loss Prevention, Disk Encryption
- Professional Attributes : -Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills -Good communication and collaboration skills -Flexibility to work in 24x7 shifts and provide after-work hours and weekend on-call support as and when required
- Educational Qualification : BTECH
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.