Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Security Vulnerability Management Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Infrastructure Architecture & Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Support recommendations for client initiatives-Knowledge of ticketing tool like Service Now-Vulnerability Reporting from tools and manual preparation of Technical Report-Ingest reports for Infrastructure scanning perform on weekly basis-Remediation Tracking in ensuring Open Vulnerability are remediated -Preparing bi-weekly KPI metric to be presented to client-Extension / Exception Vulnerability based on inputs from clients security team DSO, will be filed with client security
- Technical Experience : -Minimum of 7-8 years work experience in IT with at least 5 years of experience in Threat Vulnerability Management-Strong understanding of Qualys and other Vulnerability Management scanning solutions -Prior experience in application security, product security, vulnerability management, software/system engineering, or other related domains-Strong knowledge of and experience with commercial or open-source offensive - Ability to work independently, as well as work collaboratively with teams
- Professional Attributes : Must be comfortable to do rotational shifts including night and weekend shifts Good verbal and written communication skill to connect with customer at varying level of organization Ability to operate independently
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech/MTech or MSc in computer science with 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.