- Project Role :Technology Delivery Lead
- Project Role Description : Keep the Technology business moving by building and leading high-performance teams. Tenacious and efficient, drive profitability and continued success though managing service quality, cost and leadership of the people delivering services across projects/ programs/portfolios of all scale. Proactively support sales through innovative solutions, leading the execution of the solution plan and delivery excellence programs to achieve the delivery and commercial expectations of Accenture offerings.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills : Adobe AEM Sites
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Lead a team of solution architects on different opportunities in Adobe Experience Cloud stack AEM, Campaign, AEP, Analytics etc Work with clients and account teams to develop and contextualize our Adobe proposition to meet a clients customer experience asks Stitch together Adobe solutions in a multi-platform landscape Design and evolve offerings and solutions based on Adobes leading marketing, commerce and digital solutions, products, and technologies, Collaborate and work as part of mul
- Technical Experience : Adobe expertise of more than 6 years of experience in leading Adobe implementations on one or more of Adobe Experience cloud products such as AEM, Campaign, Magento etc Ability to lead Sales and solutioning strategies for enhancing Wins probability, analyze the market and opportunities, and create winnable solutioning roadmap and patterns Work with Adobe alliance partners, industry and strategy teams, technology teams to create winning solutions In depth knowledge expert level on Adobe Conte
- Professional Attributes: Understanding of how Adobe Experience Cloud products plays with other platforms is a huge plus eg Pega, Salesforce, SAP Hybris, GCP, others Strong Presales, Sales experience in solutioning and winning Adobe deals is a strong plus Ability to lead Architecture and Integration blueprint design of d
- Educational Qualification: Graduate or PG
- Additional Information: External Demand
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.