- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : No Function Specialization,Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills : NA
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Create and manage the release schedule for the upcoming year - Coordinate the weekly, monthly, and ITW releases for all applications covered by the Smokie contract - Coordinate the teams and document the preparedness for the release including managing the Go / No Go process this includes gathering, documenting, and working with the teams for all issues to progress the teams to a Go Decisions
- Technical Experience : - Perform Planning and documenting dependencies across applications impacted by the release - Should communicate progress and issues associated to the release progress - Experience in Creating and managing the detailed activities planned for every release This is an hour by hour plan for the deployment
- Professional Attributes: - Monitoring the activities during the actual release and deployment of code - Managing activities and assignments during all time frames of the release Onshore, near shore, and Offshore timeframes
- Educational Qualification: Graduate and above
- Additional Information: - Ability to work with multiple teams across US time zones
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.