- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description : Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Life Sciences
- Good To Have Skills : Accenture Delivery Suite
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Contribute to Thought Leadership in Life Sciences, for new technology assets and Point-of-Views Assist in Innovation frameworks and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives Contribute to Pre-Sales and headcount growth Participate in paper submissions at professional forums, seminars Provide governance support for multiple engagements, Conduct research on recent trends in LS Industry and link them to business and add IT imperatives Drive innovation for LS and its various industry segment
- Technical Experience : Drive thought leadership and IP, shape new ideas and make them patentable Conduct Design Thinking sessions, Workshops and walkthroughs with client business stakeholders and Senior executives
- Professional Attributes: Build and manage a team of Life Sciences business functional analysts in a high performing team Experience with new age technologies like AI, Cloud etc are a plus
- Educational Qualification: BE or equivalent completed
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.