Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure Machine Learning
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Solely responsible for the machine learning based software solution and work independently based on inputs from the other departments Design, Develop, Troubleshoot and Debug products/solutions in the AI/ML domain Work with partners within/outside BU to develop and commercialize products/solutions Help to create a cloud-based machine learning environment 2 support the overall development Support Firmware Development / Embedded System
- Technical Experience : 1 Strong Knowledge of machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, and neural networks 2 Experience with any of the languages Nodejs, python or Java Familiarity with ML tools and packages like OpenNLP, Caffe, Torch, TensorFlow etc also knowledge on SQL, Azure DevOps CI/CD, Docker etc
- Professional Attributes : 1 He / She must be a good team player with good analytical skills, good communication and Interpersonal skills Should have good work ethics, always can-do attitude, good maturity and professional attitude 2 Should be able to understand the Organizational and Business goal and work with the team
- Educational Qualification : BE MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.