Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Analytics
- Project Role Description :TBD
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :AWS BigData
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Glue,Data Engineering,Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Experience with AWS and all services required for providing big data and machine learning solutions - Should be familiar with big data platforms like AWS EMR, AWS Glue, and Databricks - Must be familiar with creating data pipelines for big data ingestion - Must be familiar with cataloging of data in big data scenarios such as data lakes utilizing tools like Hive or Glue Catalog - Advanced data analysis - Data storytelling - Visual analytics with tools like Tableau, Spotfire, or QuickSight
- Technical Experience : - Experience with data cleansing and processing SAS datasets - Proven track record of developing, deploying, and supporting data analytic tools - Experience managing and coordinating with IT teams to maintain secure and compliant tools and applications - Experience with developing and deploying cloud-based tools or distributed computing environment using Spark
- Professional Attributes : - Excellent communication and presentation skills required - Experience in managing workstreams and coordinating tasks with internal teams and outside consultants
- Educational Qualification : B-Tech BE
- Additional Information : - Experience with Python with PySpark, Scala, R, or SQL Scala is a nice to have but not required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.