Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server
- Good To Have Skills :AAAP (Accenture Advanced Analytics Platform)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Participate in Team activities, Design discussions, Stand up meetings and planning Review with team Perform Gap and impact analysis of pipelines for the new requirement and enhancements Work with Business Data Engineers, support them to perform data analysis, data profiling, data quality and data ingestion in various layers using Database queries, SQL Server, Cloudera, Impala Databases and other data sources CSV files, API Logs, Google Analytics Services Create pipelines and jobs in Aon DAS
- Technical Experience : Working on data integration projects involving cloud based data warehousing using StreamSets - Data Collector create pipelines, Control Hub, HIVE on Impala and Cloudera Databases 5 years of Strong SQL experience prefer MS SQL, Impala, Cloudera Analysis, Design, development, support and Enhancements of pipelines in data warehouse environment with Cloudera Bigdata Technologies Spark, HDFS, HIVE, Impala, StreamSets, Hue, Kafka, Cloudera along with shell scripting
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have good communication Skills 2 Should be good team player 3 Should be able to work independently and under pressure 4 Should have good logical and analytical thinking
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.