Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Interactions with various client functional teams to understand the requirements and to finalize the design of each models in BPC 2Must be able to deliver the solution and manage team members on a project 3Identify and document gaps between requirements and delivered functionality Identify functionality Fit and gaps and develop solutions to gaps 4Design documentation including BPDs, FSDs, Business Blueprints and Test Scripts 5Must be able to understand Finance functions including Analytics
- Technical Experience : Must Have:BPC Optimized on S4 HANA,SAP Analytics Cloud,Group Reporting Good to have:Embedded Analytics knowledge in S/4HANA CDS based artifacts,SAP BW, SAP HANA Background,ABAP minimum basic understanding Nice to have:Azure/PowerBI knowledge,Any functional domain knowledge FI/CO preferred
- Professional Attributes : 1At least 8 years of relevant BPC experience 2Minimum of 5 to 6 relevant project experience, full implementation cycle, support extensive experience in SAP Business Planning Consolidation version 11X or earlier on Standard or Embedded or BPC optimized for S/4 HANA 3Certified professionals
- Educational Qualification : 1 Engineering 2 Candidates with MBA Finance 3 CA /CMA background will have additional preference
- Additional Information : Deep knowledge in Embedded or Optimized Good knowledge of BPC planning, Budgeting, and forecasting
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.