Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Python Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :Big Data Analysis Tool and Techniques,Hadoop,Tableau
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Effectively able to engage with various Levels of Stakeholders and understand Requirement B: Propose suitable data migration sets to the relevant stakeholders C: Define obtain source data required to successfully deliver insights with use cases D: Technically able to validate, analyze, data model and write the clear use stories to Data Engineers E: Define the Data Asset Generation Design with Best Practices in various Data Work flow F: Assist with the planning, tracking and coordination
- Technical Experience : A: Proficient in data analysis tools/technologies - SQL /Python/ Spark / SAS-Good to have B: Good to have knowledge of Visualization tool such as Power BI / Tableau/Qlik Sense C: Navigate data bases especially Hive, Hadoop, CMD, Putty D: Experience of using and flattening XML, FPML, JSON E: Experience of big data programmes preferable F: Business analysis skills, defining and understanding requirements
- Professional Attributes : A: Good organization skills with ability to manage multiple deadlines and effectively prioritize B: Strong communication interpersonal skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.