- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Data Governance
- Good To Have Skills : Master Data Management,Qlik Sense,QlikView
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Establish govern an enterprise data governance implementation roadmap including strategic priorities for development of information-based capabilities B: Develop maintain inventory of the enterprise information maps, including authoritative systems, owners C: Possess knowledge of data governance practices, business technology issues wrt management of enterprise information assets D: Ensuring that stakeholders have access to complete accurate information to support decision making
- Technical Experience : A: Good Knowledge about Meta Data Management B: Experience of working in Agile framework, JIRA, Confluence, Collibra C: Overall experience of 5 years in in Banking/ Financial Services D: Experience as a Modeller with logical front plus Data Architecture knowledge E: Good to have experience in Visualization tools like Qlik Sense/Qlik View to derive various insights from Group Dashboard F: Knowledge of data related government regulatory requirements emerging trends issues
- Professional Attributes: A: Strong Driving Navigational skills B: Highly effective in narrating the analytical output to stake holders, draw agreement on business actions or formulate impactful strategies C: Experience in influencing and managing stakeholders
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.