- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills : SAP for Insurance Claims Management Property & Casualty
- Good To Have Skills : No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 : Should work on RFPs, Client Presentations, estimations for property and Casualty industry 2 : Solid Industry Domain Knowledge for Any GU US, UK, Canada, Australia 3 : Strong Experience on the Insurance Product Platforms like Guidewire, Duck creek etc 4 : Should have experience in Innovations/ Automation 5 : Should have managed teams from client site to offshore in delivering large programs 6 : Knowledge of software quality process / CMM
- Technical Experience : 1 : Overall 8 years of experience in IT services Project/Program Management Experience in handling large Engagements 100 FTEs 2 : At least 5 years of direct client facing/onshore experience in lead roles 3 : Technology stacks: Deep understating about insurance Product platforms and integrations 4 : Experience in Agile Delivery Methodology 5 : Wide Experience on handling System Integrations, Application Maintenance and Client Management
- Professional Attributes: 1 : Strong Analytical/Problem solving skills 2 : Good understanding of Project Financials and key levers that influence profitability
- Educational Qualification: Bachelors in any discipline
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.