Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure PaaS
- Good To Have Skills :AAAP (Accenture Advanced Analytics Platform)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Design and implement solutionsComprehend business strategies and requirements and develop necessary designs and plans to ensure projects and solutions satisfy those needsActively listen to client problems and needs to implement that information when creating solution plansProvide advice and make decisions about which technologies would be suitable to use for various projectsConsistently monitor the scope of projectsCollaborate with project managers and other staff members
- Technical Experience : A: Strong knowledge in docker, containerization and hands-on in Azure Kubernetes Services B: Ability to cross skill other container services available on Azure C: ASPNet, C coding experience D: Fundamentals on Azure DevOps Must Have Skills: AKS, Docker, Pod scaling and security, Cluster Access Identity Management, Configure volumes, logging monitoring Nice To Have Skills: Application Migration to AKS
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have good communication Skills 2 Should be good team player 3 Should be able to work independently and under pressure 4 Should have good logical and analytical thinking
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.