- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Responsible for the coding of WRICE components and their unit testing b:Performs detailed design of application and technical architecture components leveraging the Avanade Coding Standards and Best Practices c:Develop common test data d:Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components e:Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing
- Technical Experience : a:Understand the functional design based on business requirements b:Experience in Integration using LogicApps c:Extensive experience in developing code and perform unit testing based on the requirements d:Experience in advanced AX development areas such as AIF, SSRS Reports, EP and Workflows e:In depth understanding of AX development best practices and performance considerations f:Experience in deployment and migration using AX tools and techniques such as DMF
- Professional Attributes : a: Excellent communication, leadership, organization, research, and team-work skills required b: Proficient in process and team building c: Able to demonstrate a range of techniques to elicit requirements
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.