Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :.NET Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :AAAP (Accenture Advanced Analytics Platform)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Experience in Architecting Web and Desktop based applications with security and scalability design considerations :Come up with right technical approach for implementation 3:Ensure Technical Architecture Designs are accurate and timely 4:Be Hands-on and have solid understanding of Functionality and Technicality 5:Help Technical leads developers in technical issue fixes 6:Experience in presenting Architecture to 7:Clients,Leadership with standard deliverables 8:Good collaboration skills
- Technical Experience : A experience B RPA Expert for UIPath and Automation Anywhere B Aware of solutioning RPA projects1:Maintain documentation and diagrams and TA deliverables :Certified:Technology Architect is preferred 3:Hands on NET MVC, API, Angular JS, Node JS, SQL Server 4:Knowledge on Design Patterns 5:Nice to have Exp with AWS,Open Source Stack PHP,Python,MYSQL,Drupal 6:Overall Experience as Architect should be 3years 7:Should have Technologies Awareness across wide stack: AWS Azure, Angular, React, ASPNET
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have good communication Skills 2 Should be good team player 3 Should be able to work independently and under pressure 4 Should have good logical and analytical thinking
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.