Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Splunk Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Good To Have Skills :Splunk
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Should have SIEM solutioning, designing sizing Architect level experience specifically for IBM QRadar and Splunk SIEM 2Administer IBM QRadar, Splunk and related Apps to include extending/modify existing Apps to perform specialized functionality 3Integrate QRadar Splunk with a wide variety of legacy data sources and industry leading commercial security tools that use various protocols including vendors specific threat feeds Consult with customers to customize and configure QRadar/Splunk
- Technical Experience : Minimal 4-6 yrs of exp in SIEM Consulting
- Professional Attributes : 1 Communicate with customer stakeholders to include leadership, support teams, and system administrators During on-boarding and as needed create rules for compliance and audit requirements 2 Verify custom reports, manage log source groups, and validate log sources with client
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors or higher Engineering degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or MIS
- Additional Information : Scripting experience in python is prefered
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.