Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :TOSCA Testsuite
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Participate in the business requirements and software development life cycles as they relate to testing activities 2 Hands on test case creation, management and execution of quality assurance testing, provide oversight of business user acceptance testing, and the review of development testing efforts 3 Provide business abstraction of UI and API interfaces to enable non-programmers to do test automation 4Experience in hands on Java selenium automation tools is must
- Technical Experience : 1 Automation Development of web / mobile applications using Tricentis Tosca tool is must, SAP exp is must 2 Integration with CI/CD Pipeline Participate Scrum / Defect triage calls 3 Build/refine modules for UI testing-cucumber selenium 4 Demonstrated experience with some of the following testing toolsets/frameworks - Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Protractor, SoapUI, jUnit, TestNG, Cucumber/Gherkin, Git/Spock
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good verbal/written and inter-personal skills 2 Positive attitude, self-motivated and confident 3 client and stakeholder management 4 Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to details
- Educational Qualification : 1 Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.