Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development for HANA
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Understanding the needs and requirements of the clients by coordinating with their representatives and seeking clarity on every minute detail in order to provide the best possible solution 2 Writing the code using ABAP programming language on the basis of the requirement provided Able to manage Upgrade projects as a team member from ABAP front 3 Basic understanding on the ABAP Development on HANA , CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have experience in version/EHP upgrade to support Upgrade opportunities independently 2 Ensuring that all programs are completed in schedule as per the clients guidelines and allocating appropriate resources to achieve this 3 Providing technical support to the end users in the form of troubleshooting guidelines and modifications to the system after it has been delivered 4Training the end users and client representatives is also performed at this stage of the SAP ABAP software lifecycle
- Professional Attributes : 1 good in communication 2 should have team handling skills, analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : Full time BTech / BE in Computer Science, IT , Electronics Communication
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.