Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Data Engineering
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Elastic MapReduce (EMR),Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc 2 Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS big data technologies 3 Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions 4 Create data tools for analytics and dat
- Technical Experience : Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc 1 Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift 2 Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc 3 Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C, Scala, etc
- Professional Attributes : 1Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring SQL as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases 2 Experience building and optimizing big data data pipelines, architectures and data sets 3 Strong analytic skills related to working with
- Educational Qualification : BE/Btech
- Additional Information : Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer spec
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.