Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAS Base & Macros
- Good To Have Skills :SAS Data Integration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Should be able to make changes to the SAS environment such as modifying configuration files and writing automation scripts 2: Understanding the backup strategies with SAS 3: Should be able to troubleshooting a SAS environment, such as reading through SAS logs, working with SAS Technical Support 4: Able to work within an LINUX RHEL OS environment 5: Able to create metadata, such as users and groups, libraries and SAS folders
- Technical Experience : 1: Should have experience administering a SAS environment in a single or multi-tier environment More generally formulated: Knowledge about SAS architecture and SAS servers 2: Should have experience in administering SAS clients SAS EG and SAS Excel Add-In 3: Hands-on experience with one or more DBMS ORACLE, MS SQL 4: Hands-on experience with SAS Management Console
- Professional Attributes : 1: Resource should have good communication skills to communicate with customers, team members, external data providers, and management 2: Resource should have good team handling skills 3: Should handle work under pressure 4: Resource should be able to interact with client
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.