Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 5-6 years of experience in software development, 2 5 or more years of extensive experience in Java/JDK 17 /J2EE, Spring Spring Boot is good to have developing complex enterprise applications and B2B and B2C products 3 2 years of creating REST and SOAP webservices 4 Proficiency with testing tools Junit 5 1 year of experience with writing complex SQL queries and DSL queries
- Technical Experience : 1Good to have caching mechanisms, security feature and understanding of Java/J2ee design patterns 2 Ability to write clean, reliable and highly maintainable code 3 Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system 4 Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules middle tier
- Professional Attributes : 1 Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment 2 Excellent leadership, communication, written, oral and interpersonal skills 3 Co-ordinate with team members understand the functionality and other aspects of testing application
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.