Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Java Full Stack Development
- Good To Have Skills :Angular,HTML (Hypertext Markup Language)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Angular, Nodejs, RESTful API integration 2 Experience working with Docker and containerized applications 3 Hands-on knowledge and understanding of AWS environments
- Technical Experience : Should have experience of Angular, Nodejs, RESTful API integration, Docker and containerized applications and AWS environments
- Professional Attributes : 1 Experience working with Kubernetes or other container orchestration tools 2 Experience in full-stack development 3 Knowledge of RDBMS and Document Database 4 Exposure to continuous integration CI/CD 5 Knowledge of version control systems such as Git and TFS 6 Ability to complete tasks
- Educational Qualification : Graduation from any stream
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.