Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Risk Management
- Good To Have Skills :Security Risk Assessment
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Role is primarily responsible for leading Security Assessments in the domain on Cloud, web Applications, mobile Android iOS and API against relevant controls and standards Skills: Candidate should have overall 8 years of total experience Should have good understanding of information security risk management Working knowledge in security framework like OWASP top 10, GDPR, ISO 27001, SANS top 25 Conduct application security assessments and penetration tests of applications using various tools
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have good understanding of information security risk management CISSP/ CISA / CISM /ISO 27001/AZ-500/AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials Certified ITIL Foundation Excellent Technical knowledge of application security scanning tools required Burp Suite, IBM
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good analytical skills 2 Good communication and collaboration skills 3 Good knowledge of MS Office applications Excel; Word; Power Point 4 Team player who also works well independently; self-motivated 5 Understand and work with a culturally diverse team
- Educational Qualification : BE, Btech
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.