Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP QM Quality Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Quality Management b Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions, identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements c Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements d Map client business requirements, processes and objectives, develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients needs e Design, customize, configure and testing of the module
- Technical Experience : a Document functional designs, test cases and results Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements b Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects c Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team d Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
- Professional Attributes : a Minimum of 5 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects b Minimum of 5 years designing and configuring QM modules knowledge of the key integration points between the other SAP modules MM and PP experience is an asset
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.