Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft FED ReactJS,React.js,Spring Boot
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Must have skill Java Full Stack Developer B: Develop screen design for data entry and environment control C: Develop backend code that supports interface navigation, interaction with database and architectural components D: Strong experience in Java Webservices E: Experience in CORE JAVA technologies Concurrency, Collections API, JDBC F: JDBC Database interaction using JDBC with an emphasis on quality and performance G: Multi-Threading Application development
- Technical Experience : A: Hands on experience in Java version 7 and Core JAVA 8, React JS, SpringBoot and Oracle Pl/SQL B: MicroService API development experience C: Hands on experience with GUI application development and workflow management tools including Flowable, AG-Grid, Postgres, Java, React JS, JS CSS D: Should have Knowledge of Java, Object Oriented Programming E: Should have experience in Oracle Pl/SQL F: Should have experience in Java Script G: Working in Agile
- Professional Attributes : A: A self-sufficient, quick learner, who can work well both independently as well as in a team B: An excellent communicator, strong written and verbal communication skills in English C: Someone who is technically excellent and wants to grow D: Enjoy logical problem solving tasks
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of fulltime education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.