Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :QlikView
- Good To Have Skills :Data Analytics and Interpretation,Python Programming Language,Tableau
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables with comprehensive policies and processes B: Manage enterprise data governance implementation roadmap including strategic priorities for development of information-based capabilities C: Responsible for data cleansing - identifying, assessing and resolving any data quality issues D: Addressing the root cause of data inconsistencies and recommending improvements E: Developing data quality best practice guidelines and providing user training
- Technical Experience : A: Experience in managing data / analytics deliverables and teams or a Consulting experience in the data/ analytics space B: Data Quality Dimension like - Completeness, Accuracy, Timeliness, Integrity Validity etc C: Have an understanding of the analytical components like Alteryx/Python/R D: Hands on experience on visualization tools like tableau, Qlik sense, Qlik view etc E: Experience of working in an Agile framework, JIRA, Confluence F: 5 years of Banking FS exp preferred
- Professional Attributes : A: Strong communication and interpersonal skills the ability to articulate complex issues in a focused, simple manner B: Narrating the analytical output to stake holders formulate impactful strategies
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.