Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Data Security
- Good To Have Skills :Master Data Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Conduct detailed analysis of the requirements against the physical data attributes in a variety of formats, reports, operational processes, and data dictionaries B: Document the data design, lineage, and metadata requirements C: Provide requirements and support to data modelers, DQ data engineers, and other key functions D: Review, and Resolve cross line business Data Quality Issues E: Support the development of highly beneficial analytics use cases
- Technical Experience : A: Knowledge of DQ measures Data Quality support to business teams B: Understanding of Data Sharing Policies -Data security policy, AML, operational risk, Functional manual, Group Compliance Manual, Audit recommendations, Internal Control requirements, regulatory guidelines etc C: Understanding of range of banking products and processes D: Analytical skills to leverage current emerging data analytical techniques to address business challenges E: Exp of 5 years in in Banking/ Financial Services
- Professional Attributes : A: Ability to lead, motivate other stakeholders, managers and drive change B: Highly developed communication, presentation and influencing skills set C: Excellent interpersonal skills , problem Solving skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Industrial IoT Application Testing Application Developer
Java Full Stack Development Application Developer
Microsoft Modern Data Platform Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.