Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Data Security
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Participate in the Group ILM Governance Forum, acting as the delegate for the Wholesale Head of ILM as necessary B: Work with Group ILM team to ensure compliance C: Keep the CCO and/or Global Head of data Management informed about any ILM risks or issues D: Strong commercial mind-set with the ability to lead change and drive innovation in collaboration with IT and across Lines of Business E: Implement appropriate ILM controls risk mitigation actions
- Technical Experience : A: Junior BA who understands Data Management Framework including -Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Privacy, Data Security, Data Ethics etc B: Knowledge of Compliance policies-Data security policy, AML, operational risk, Functional manual, Group Compliance Manual, Audit recommendations, Internal Control requirements, regulatory guidelines etc C: Possess core understanding of data mgmt, information security, privacy, records retention practices D: 5 years in in Banking/ Financial Services
- Professional Attributes : A: Strong Driving Navigational skills B: Good organization skills with ability to manage multiple deadlines and effectively prioritize C: Strong communication interpersonal skills
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.