Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Data Security
- Good To Have Skills :Data Protection,Master Data Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Adoption of privacy compliance controls into existing and new activities in the region B: Assist stakeholders with compliance gap analysis and control readiness assessments C: Provide support and guidance to regional and market stakeholders in a timely manner acting as the go to person on queries relating to data sharing processes and proactively looking to streamline D: Engage with business stakeholders, global counterparts, Legal and Compliance on Data Privacy/Sharing activities
- Technical Experience : A: Knowledge of Data management, information security, privacy, and records retention practices B: Basic exposure to global data protection laws and practices preferred with an understanding of: Personal Data Protection Acts, General Data Protection Regulation and Multi-Jurisdictional Privacy regulations and requirements for cross-border data transfer C: Basic Knowledge of Data Entitlements, Privacy Enhancing Technologies and Cloud D: 5 years of experience in Banking and FS preferable
- Professional Attributes : A: Strong communication interpersonal skills; the ability to articulate complex issues in a focused, simple manner B: Highly effective in narrating the analytical output to stake holders
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.