Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :SAP PO/PI & APIs Development
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Handle end-to-end delivery of Implementation work related activities B Responsible for resolving any SAP issues reported by the business users and delivering all enhancements as required by business users C Work internally with other Accenture teams on escalated and critical issues D Design and configure solutions to support Sales like Sales Document types, Item categories, copy controls, and Invoice posting E Getting work done from Team as per timelines
- Technical Experience : A Minimum 6 years of experience in SAP PI / PO and HANA S/4 PI/PO B Should have proven expertise in configuring and supporting SAP landscapes C Exposure is essential to highly customized SAP environments D Development of customized reports E Knowledge of PI/PO process areas - Pricing, Taxes, Account determination, Credit Management, Sales Documents, Milestone Periodic billing plans, Output determination, Item Sch Line Categories, OTC, IC Setup, Third Party Sales, IDOCS, Interfaces etc
- Professional Attributes : A Excellent communication skill B Team handling skills C Ability to work under pressure D Ability to understand business requirements from business users and prepare and review functional specifications
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.