Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Ability to Work with Excel VBA Macros b 3 to 7 years of hands-on SAP BPC NW 101 experience including planning design and configuration c Experience in SAP EPM Business Planning Consolidation 5 Ability to work with a diverse and integrated team consisting of application developers, technical business users, and business analysts; 6 Create and maintain Dimensions, Models, input-forms, reports, business process flows, Work Status, Business Rules; 7 Design the integration of BPC with other SAP
- Technical Experience : 1 Excellent collaboration, communication and teamwork skills 2 Experience in General Ledger Accounting, Forecast/Planning , Cost Centre Accounting, Intercompany Intra-company Accounting 3 Should be well versed with the consolidation module in BPC Good Understanding of the Eliminations process 4 Design: Work with business community and project staff to understand requirements and design financial planning and consolidation solutions in SAP BPC, and conduct requirements and specification process
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills 2 Strong team player
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.