Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Minimum of 3 to 5 years relevant experience in SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 2:Minimum of 3 to 5 relevant project experience and engagements, full implementation cycle, support 3:Excellent knowledge with data sources for SAP BusinessObjects, usage of universes, SAP HANA views, Bex or BW queries, local data sources 4:Excellent knowledge with user prompts in SAP BI tools and hierarchies in data analysis
- Technical Experience : 1:Extensive experience in creating Microsoft Excel based workbooks using SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, Edition for Microsoft Office or OLAP 2:Extensive experience in SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence, querying data sources, creating reports and documents, performing analysis, working with the data manager 3: Extensive experience in creating formatted reports with SAP Crystal Reports 2016 and Enterprise Edition 4: Well versed in visualizing and manipulating data and creating stories in SAP Lu
- Professional Attributes : 1: Familiarity with SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio, creating analytical applications 2: Knowledge in working with the Central Management Console, Central Configuration Manager, and BI Administrators Cockpit are a plus 3:JNHLS
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
- Additional Information : Any relevant certification is a plus
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Team Lead/Consultant-Application Hosting Operations
Senior Analyst-Digital Marketing (Content Management)
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.