Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SAP Analytics Cloud Development
- Good To Have Skills :SAP BW/4HANA Data Modeling & Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Very good understanding of data visualization techniques, dashboarding and KPIs Minimum 4 years of experience in any of the reporting tools like SAP Business objects, Lumira and at least 2 years of experience in SAC Well versed in visualization elements and optimal usage - charts, tables, maps, filters, dropdown menus, hiding functions, interactive objects, pictures Ability to design and present effective story boards Creating connections to SAP HANA, BW and other SAP and Non-SAP
- Technical Experience : Good understanding of BPC standard version of consolidation Good understanding of BPC technical functionalities like EPM Excel DMP, TF,CF Good understanding of BPC web Dimensions, Models, Security, Work status and BPF Fair understanding in BPC Scripts, Business rules and BADIs Functional background of Accounting is additional help
- Professional Attributes : a: Should have good communication skills and be able to coordinate and drive his/her work with minimum support required b: A team player and should have a proactive attitude towards deliver
- Educational Qualification : Min 15 yrs edu
- Additional Information : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.