Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Hyperion Data Relationship Management (DRM)
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 6 years hands on experience as Oracle Hyperion DRM developer 2 Min of 3-4 years on live production project experience is a must 3 Implementation experience in Oracle DRM is required 4 Experience and strong knowledge in Oracle 11g 5 Experience in installation, configuration, and maintenance of DRM servers 6 Extensive experience in: a Version creation / maintenance b Hierarchy creation / maintenance c Nodes creation / maintenance d Defining properties / Inheritance
- Technical Experience : 1 Defining formulae for properties - Derived properties 2 Creating validations and assigning to the respective hierarchies 3 Updating the property values Action Scripts 4 Security maintenance User Security and NAG 5 Workflow creation / maintenance - DRG 6 Defining the import process - Database / Flat file 7 Sync up Hierarchies / Use of a Blender 8 Integrating with downstream applications Full and Delta Syndications 9 Automating the Import / Export / Maintenance process DRM Batch Client
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong analytical, inter personal communication skills 2 Must possess impeccable communication skills, both in verbal and in written form 3 Proficient in identifying, analyzing and solving problems 4 Client facing experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.