Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :PowerFactory
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Execute operational activities of the company and work along in a team to achieve organization goals, growth and customer satisfaction b:Client Communication, Manage projects within budget, Time schedules, statutory requirements and Company procedures ensuring compliance with customer c:Managing KPIs, Achieve the SLA, Handling Escalations, Team Management
- Technical Experience : a:Minimum 5-6 years of experience in Electrical Generation, Transmission and Distribution Technology / Energy Business b:Work Experience on PowerFactory or Similar Power System Modelling Software c:Work Experience on Circuit Design, Modelling of Generation, Transmission, Distribution network from Electrical drawings / Datasheets d:Familiar with standards like ANSI, IEEE, NEC, ISA, NEMA e:Review of electrical drawings SLD and Datasheets f:Electrical network power flow analysis,complex circuits
- Professional Attributes : a:Good at Communication and Leadership skills c:Problem solving skills
- Educational Qualification : a:BE/B Tech in Electrical b:Masters in Power systems
- Additional Information : OptionalShift timing UK Shift
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.