Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP Master Data Governance
- Good To Have Skills :SAP Master Data Migration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Should have knowledge and worked on Data Modelling , Process Modelling, UI Modelling , Data Replication framework, Validations and Derivations 2 Should have understanding and worked on BRF , Search Mechanism 3 Should have exposure to BADI implementation, FPM Strong knowledge of Master Data Governance MDG, ABAP Floor Plan Manager FPM, ABAP Web Dynpro, ABAP Workflow 4 Standard Data Model Enhancement, Custom Data Model Creation, ABAP Object Oriented Programming Fiori
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have work experience of 6-8 years in SAP MDG Good Knowledge on MDG UI configuration 2 FPM UI enhancement, context based adaptation, customizing, configuration, along with knowledge in WebDynpro and Floor Plan Manag Develop and implement Program Objects Perform unit testing Support other forms of testng 3 Ability to work on migration of existing master data into MDG hub, validations and derivations using BADIs and BRF Should have worked on data replication framework DRF
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Presentation skill 2 Good Communication skill
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
- Additional Information : 1 Support functional consultants in designing solutions for the gaps identified
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.