Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Learning Management System (LMS)
- Good To Have Skills :PeopleSoft HCM Learning Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Ops Support Analyst Level IIb Manage opsl problems,incidents as per IT ops standards,processesc Hire,train,motivate,evaluate junior supp analysts d Maintain policy,procedure,process manualse Monitor,evaluate support based SLAf Compile,create periodic operation performance reports to inform management,stakeholdersg Manage end user communications,announcements,handle questions,complaints regarding ops issues.Manage 3rd party relations with software providers.Obtain current patches,updates
- Technical Experience : a BSc or BA in Computer Science, Information Technology, or an equivalent combination of education and or experienceb more than 5 years of experience in operation support c Minimum 2 years of experience in infrastructure development
- Professional Attributes : a Exp with various server or desktop systems, OS, and diverse technical envsb Excellent customer service orientation and verbal communication skillsc Advanced analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Educational Qualification : Graduate Degree from Reputed and Accrediated University
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.