Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :MongoDB
- Good To Have Skills :MongoDB Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Maintain and configure MongoDB instances B:Keep clear documentation of the database setup and architecture C:Write procedures for backup and disaster recovery D:Ensure that the databases achieve maximum performance and availability E:Design indexing strategies F:Configure, monitor, and deploy replica sets G:Upgrade databases through patches H:Create roles and users and set their permissions
- Technical Experience : A:MongoDB automation for the migration to the cloud B:ensure the migration out of puppet to ansible for some of our existing automation Puppet is indeed deprecated in Amadeus C:Ensure the compliancy/validation with RHEL 7/8 D:Work on new/updating automation to make it compatible with Azure: eployment/patching/backuprestore Encryption rest inc rotation / revokation E:Encryption in transit SSL w/ VENAFI, inc rotation / revokation F:Credentials propagation CyberArk / Azure vault / operators
- Professional Attributes : A: Good Analytical and Communication Skill
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : A:MongoDB P4 B:ansible P3 C:Azure P3 D:Encryption P3
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.