Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :No Technology Specialization,SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Develop BPC objects ie, reports, input templates, script logic, DM packages, etc B Perform unit tests and coordinate integration tests, secure UAT sign off C Work with IT Teams ERP, Security, Portal etc on data design, interfaces, extracts and reporting D Ensure documentation of detailed specifications of design, test, and training programs E Manage on and offshore Production Support teams
- Technical Experience : A Provide Service Assurance of relevant third party service providers for BPC B Ensure compliance with BBC data quality standards as defined within the Data Management Strategy and Data Management Policies C Create and maintain financial reports in BPC using the EPM Excel Add-in D Undertake such other duties and tasks as may lie within the scope of this post to ensure the effective delivery and development of the service
- Professional Attributes : A Willingness to learn if there is a lack in knowledge B Work individually with the client and communicate C 1:1Co-ordinate the team members if any and mentor junior resources D Must be a team player and capable of taking a very disciplined and process approach
- Educational Qualification : 15 Years of Full time Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.