Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft System Center Service Manager (SCSM)
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Strong LANDesk EPM skills Act as a Subject Matter Expert in the field B: Expert in Desktop security options and alternatives C: Expert troubleshooting skills including SSO troubleshooting D: Expert software repackaging skills E: Expert User Workspace Manager UWM and Environment manager skills F: Expert GPOs knowledge G: Resolve incidents related to image management, software deployment and general workstation issues
- Technical Experience : A: Need 4 to 8 years L2 L3 level hands-on experience as a LANDesk / SCCM administrator B: Deep knowledge and hands-on experience on below areas: C: Win10 Gold Image creation D: Application deployment E: Drivers deployment F: Hardening of Operating System hardening with skills on domain joining as well G: Minimum 3 to 4 years experience on daily activities performed on LANDesk / SCCM tool like Monthly Patching deployment and troubleshooting issues related to it H: Office application deploy
- Professional Attributes : A: Good communication skill B: Good Team player C: Flexible to work in rotational shifts
- Educational Qualification : A: Bachelors degree required Advanced degree preferred
- Additional Information : A: Knowledge on Application packaging and deployment through LANDesk tool
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.