Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure PaaS
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Azure Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Experience in Azure DevOps configurations or a similar CI CD pipelines for multiple teams and platforms2 Exp with Microsoft Azure and GIT3 Experience with Linux Red Hat certification preferred
- Technical Experience : : Exp in Azure DevOps configurations or a similar CI CD pipelines for multiple teams and platforms 3 Exp with Microsoft Azure and GIT 4 Experience with Linux Red Hat certification preferred 5 Exp with Ansible 6 Familiar with general administrative tasks and Bash PowerShell scripting 7 Oracle or SQL server 2016 Exp 8 Basic programming skills in Java Python
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong communication skills and a proactive mind set are needed for this task2 Exp in working in a multi team DevOps environment3 Strong analytic skills4 Expert in English language speaking writing
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.