Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technology Solution Planning Lead
- Project Role Description :Critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a technology solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. Drives the sign off on the technology solution and acts as an interface with the delivery organization to ensure effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate service delivery locations and related costs. Acts as a key member of the sales team to represent the technology solution offering to the client/internal groups.
- Management Level :5
- Work Experience :18+ years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Platform Sales Lead by Market/MU:Responsible for driving the creation,execution of a joint business plan 1:Ensure alignment across client expectations,contract,financials,solution and capability to deliver 2:Capture and manage platform level Client Expectations as Identifying risks,including gaps or misalignment with respect to the platform and carrying risk assessment for mega deals 3:Managing strategic partnerships with platform vendors in the regions with the focus on driving services revenue
- Technical Experience : 16 years IT experience with minimum 3 years of experience within Salesforce ecosystem Should have played similar role in Salesforce or any other cloud technology
- Professional Attributes : Experience with more than one product within Salesforce ecosystem Good to have Experience in Agile methodology and experience in working on Agile projects
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors or masters degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Additional Information : Desirable Certifications /
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.