Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Hadoop
- Good To Have Skills :PHP Programming Language,Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Manage data warehouse plans for a business vertical or a group of business verticals 2 Design, build, optimize, launch and support new and existing data models and analytical solutions 3 Partner with internal stakeholders to understand business requirements, work with cross-functional data and products teams and build efficient and scalable data solutions 4 Work with Facebook team based in Menlo Park on a daily basis coordinating the progress and planning for deliverables
- Technical Experience : 1 3 years of experience in the data warehouse space, custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance 2 3 years of experience in SQL or similar languages, and development experience in at least one language Python, PHP etc 3 Experience with data architecture, data modeling, schema design and software development4 Manage the delivery of high impact dashboards, tools and data visualizations
- Professional Attributes : 1 Experience in the data warehouse space, custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance 2 Experience in SQL or similar languages, and development experience in at least one language Python, PHP etc
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.