Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Credit Fundamentals
- Good To Have Skills :Core Banking Fundamentals
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Experience of Finnone with all Module as mCAS/CAS and Loan Management System LMS projects at least for a period of 3-4 years is must Over all work exp- between 5 to 8 yrs 2 Working knowledge of LAP/BL/PL and Consumer vehicle loan projects is required 3 Implementation experience of New Product and schemes and daily production issues 4 Must have experience in implementing mobile based onboarding solutions 5 SQL Queries , MIS Data reporting and functional understanding of Finnone
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have exposure PL/SQL and Excel based support 2 Work closely with business team and the Vendor Co-ordination 3 Prepare and document business Requirements, use cases Keep any documentation up to date with new releases and changes 4 Assume ownership and accountability for the assigned deliverables through all phases of the development lifecycle 5 Review Test case documents, Test Data, test plan 6 Set priority on work product as per the agreed iteration goals
- Professional Attributes : Exceptional written and verbal communication skills Must be self-motivated, independent, and able to work well with different teams with minimal supervision Maintain relation with all stake holder in order to achieve goals within the framework Ensure efficient practices by recommending improvements
- Additional Information : Ensure the current practices/business processes comply with company procedures and government regula
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.