Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Micro Focus Unified Functional Testing (UFT)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Ability to work independently on assigned QA Automation activities b:Own complete QA responsibilities for Automation of application/ suite of applications c:Ability to create effective and reusable Automation Frameworks d:Effectively communicate defect related issues to the Development Leads e:Maintain relationship with stakeholders including dev teams, BA teams users f:Work with dev teams by sharing system QA Automation metrics and Automation Reports towards system/ user value improvements
- Technical Experience : a:Around 7- 9 years of overall experience in Testing b:Must have experience in using Automation Tools like HP UFT/LeanFT c:Must have experience in developing Test Automation Frameworks using BDD d:Must have Experience in Automation scripting using C/VB /NET Scripting e:Must have experience in Integrating Automation suites with CI-CD pipeline f:Experience in API test Automation will be plus g:Strong SQL and data manipulation techniques h:Sound test process knowledge and expertise in testing life
- Professional Attributes : A:Able to Report Project status, Risk, Issues, dependencies and provide mitigation strategy B:Must have experience leading teams and developing usable software products C:Able to guide and mentor junior developer on the team and challenge architects D:Excellent communication skills and eagerness
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.