Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Accounting & Financial Reporting Standards
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Manage delivery in an agile, mutli-vendor environment This role is expected to: a: review existing structure, understand the target and ensure that the progress is as per the plan, challenge the plan itself if any essential elements to stay on course is missing b: Work with team to technically understand information available, contextually interpret help anticipate mitigate risk/ issues c: Work closely with stakeholders to ensure a well-coordinated information flow and actions
- Technical Experience : a: Minimum 7 years of experience in SAP Accounting and Financial Reporting Standards b: Experience of delivering high impact projects is essential Experience for Banking/ Finance/ Insurance domain is must Program will be executed in English and stakeholders will be from European time zone c: Bring in experience based best practices for smooth execution of the program d: Gather, consolidate share updates with stakeholders in crisp and easy to follow format
- Professional Attributes : a: Good communication verbal, written via ppts b: Good stakeholder management skill
- Educational Qualification : A; BE/BTECH
- Additional Information : A; Should be ready to work in shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.