Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Amazon Web Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Demonstrate the capability of an architect to deliver cloud solutions on AWS and identify for additional opportunities within clients B: Scrutinize existing client environments and recommend solutions that enable,optimize cloud vision C: Handle overall solutioning including pricing strategy delivery model D: Conduct well architected reviews independently E: Good hands on with Security, Cost and other reliability pillars
- Technical Experience : A: Have 6-8 years experience of being an architect in the previous role with minimum experience of at least 2 years on AWS B: Should be a AWS Certified Solution architect Associate along with Developer,SysOps associate C: Have Good hands on with IaaC CloudFormation, Terraform, etc D: Has worked on at least 1 implementation of containers, Kubernetes on AWS cloud platform or equivalent E: Good to have Knowledge on OCI, GCP and Azure
- Professional Attributes : A: Good communication skills B: Good Team leading skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.